Topic: How much is curves
July 24, 2019 / By Benson Question:
I am American (as in from the United States; not Central or South America) and I frequently hear my fellow citizens say the following:
1. "If you get plastic surgery, you are fake/vain/shallow"
2. "Women with curves are more real than skinny women"
3. "It is not my fault I am fat"
4. "You shouldn't discriminate against hiring people who don't spell well"
5. "My boss shouldn't be able to see my twitter posts about how much I hate my company"
6. "No offense, but..."
7. "I disagree with you, therefore you are ignorant/racist/rude/bigoted"
Is there a history behind it or was it always this way?
Where to download the guide how much is curves PDF? Thanks!